Monday, 10 December 2012

Starting A Retail Business


It's essential that you learn to use the tool correctly, in that case. And I'm sure that I'm not the only one, the keyword tool is the very first thing that I reach for when I sit down to write some articles, after all. This article will specifically deal with using a keyword tool when you are article marketing. A great keyword tool is utterly essential for finding out exactly what customers online today are searching for, as an affiliate marketer.

Because people are promoting to them, it helps me to pick out keywords that might be helpful. I like to have it open anyway. Do I, i don't need to dabble in PPC, i'm an article marketer? Why? I usually do two things: sorting the results by the search volume (with the lowest at the top) and then adding in the CPC rate. And get your results, fill in the image text, enter a broad keyword for your market. It's free, and best of all, it seems to be the best out there, after all! And I'm sure it is for many others, that's my favorite one. Like the Google tool, fire up a keyword tool, first of all.

You and rinse and repeat this as many times as you want. These will be far more targeted then the previous ones. And you'll get a list of even more results, re-enter that keyword into the tool, now! It should probably have less then fifty thousand views. Find a keyword that you like, next.

This will give you a realistic idea of if it's something worth writing on. This type of search will only pull out the websites that have that exact keyword or phrase in them. You probably know this! And enter that keyword into the search box in double quotation marks, head over to Yahoo, next. Less then about five hundred will usually work. You should look for those with low search volumes, when you are looking for a good keyword to write an article on.

Because 'a few' of your articles should be targeted to high competition keywords, don't discount that keyword though. Then you probably won't score in the search engines, if it's over twenty thousand. You have a keyword worth writing about. Great! Is the results count less then twenty thousand?

Then simply repeat the steps above to hit more great keywords that are worth writing about. Now get writing!

So don't take it too seriously, also the search volume is simply an estimate on Google's part as well. Lower search volumes usually mean less competition. Being that it is a good guesstimate on if it has competition or not, one reason. Why? You may have noticed that I only look for the keywords with low search volumes.

Quickly, and get awesome results, using those steps will mean that you hit great keywords every time. One of my top keyword tool tips is simply to follow the steps above. So there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment